Let us talk
CS Executive Securities Laws & Capital Markets Full New Course by Amit Bachhawat in 45-50 hours. These Lectures are befitted for Dec 20 and Onwards attempts. Study Material will be provided with the course.
Please Note: Google Drive Link & eBook will be sent to Pen Drive Students due to the current situation and any Books / Pen Drives will be dispatched afterward (Applicable for only New Syllabus Students).
|Kit Contents||2 Modules & Video Lectures|
|Lecture Duration||45-50 Hours|
|Total Views||1.5 Views Playback Time for every video with unlimited clicks|
|Video Language||Hindi & English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Doubts Solving||Over the Email (email@example.com)|
Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act 1956 |̴ Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 |̴ Depositories Act, 1996 |̴ An Overview of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009 |̴ An Overview of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 |̴ An Overview of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 |̴ SEBI (Buyback of Securities) Regulations, 1998 |̴ SEBI (Delisting of Equity Shares) Regulations, 2009 |̴ An Overview of SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits) Regulations, 2014 |̴ An Overview of SEBI (Issue of Sweat Equity) Regulations, 2002 |̴ SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015̴ |̴ Mutual Funds |̴ Collective Investment Schemes |̴ SEBI (Ombudsman) Regulations, 2003̴
|Runs on||Laptop or Desktop and Android Mobile|
System requirement for running classes: 1)Virus Free Laptop or Desktop. (Not available in Mobile). 2) OS should be Windows 7 and above. (Not available in Mac or Linux). 3) Minimum 4 GB RAM required. 4) Internet connection is needed during software installation and at the time of password collection in every class. 5) Classes are allowed to run on a single screen only. (Disclaimer: Software will be permanently blocked..If software found
1) Available on Android Mobile phones. (Not available in IOS and Windows). 2) The Android version should be 4.4.4 or above. 3) Internet connection is needed.
1. Classes can be View twice.
2. In case of any virus in PC, any damage caused to the Pen Drive shall be borne by the student. (Pen
Drive replacement cost+courier charges will be paid by the student).
3. In case the video is copied illegally or more than one student watches the video, we shall take legal
action and this will be punishable under piracy rules.
4. Any class that is played even partially will be counted as one view, hence please try and complete
the video in one or two views maximum.
5. Classes purchased for a particular session/term shall be valid only for that session/term and cannot
be carried forward to the next session/term under any circumstances. The classes shall automatically cease to play