Let us talk
CS Executive Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws Full New Course by Amit Bachhawat in 36-40 hours. These Lectures are befitted for Dec 20 and Onwards attempts. Study Material will be provided with the course.
Please Note: Google Drive Link & eBook will be sent to Pen Drive Students due to the current situation and any Books / Pen Drives will be dispatched afterward (Applicable for only New Syllabus Students).
|Kit Contents||1 Modules & Video Lectures|
|Lecture Duration||36-40 hours|
|Total Views||1.5 Views Playback Time for every video with unlimited clicks|
|Video Language||Hindi & English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Doubts Solving||Over the Email (email@example.com)|
Sources of Law |̴Ì?Constitution of India |̴Ì?Interpretation of Statutes |General Clauses Act, 1897 |Administrative Laws|̴Ì?Law of Torts |̴Ì?Limitation Act, 1963 |̴Ì?Civil Procedure Code, 1908 |̴Ì?Indian Penal Code, 1860 |̴Ì?Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 |̴Ì?Indian Evidence Act, 1872 |̴Ì?. Special Courts, Tribunals under Companies Act & Other Legislations |̴Ì?Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 |̴Ì?Indian Stamp Act, 1899 |̴Ì?Registration Act, 1908: Registration of Documents |̴Ì?Right to Information Act, 2005 |̴Ì?Information Technology Act, 2000
|Runs on||Laptop or Desktop and Android Mobile|
1)Virus Free Laptop or Desktop. (Not available in Mobile). 2) OS should be Windows 7 and above. (Not available in Mac or Linux). 3) Minimum 4 GB RAM required. 4) Internet connection is needed during software installation and at the time of password collection in every class. 5) Classes are allowed to run in a single screen only. (Disclaimer: Software will be permanently blocked..If software found̴Ì?more than one screen or External Screen)
1) Available on Android Mobile phones. (Not available in IOS and Windows). 2) The Android version should be 4.4.4 or above. 3) Internet connection is needed.
1. Classes can be View twice.
2. In case of any virus in PC, any damage caused to the Pen Drive shall be borne by the student. (Pen
Drive replacement cost+courier charges will be paid by the student).
3. In case the video is copied illegally or more than one student watches the video, we shall take legal
action and this will be punishable under piracy rules.
4. Any class that is played even partially will be counted as one view, hence please try and complete
the video in one or two views maximum.
5. Classes purchased for a particular session/term shall be valid only for that session/term and cannot be carried forward to the next session/term under any circumstances. The classes shall automatically cease to play